WA Freight and Logistics Conference Perth
October 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Together, CCIWA and the Western Roads Federation hold the 3rd annual WA Freight and Logistics Conference, bringing together key participants in one of the largest sectors of the WA economy.
Discussing hard-hitting issues for the freight and logistics industry this conference will enable operators to listen, discuss and network with key players in politics, government, business, and industry over a series of morning and afternoon sessions and industry award presentations. Early bird tickets are available.
The Bunbury Geographe Chamber of Commerce will be presenting the views of the South West and will be holding a planning and briefing session prior to this event to canvass opinion and input from our South West members and stakeholders to include in our presentation.
- What is the local government’s role in unlocking the potential to improve supply chain efficiency? (concurrent session)
- Heavy Vehicle National Law Review: How does this affect WA operators and what are the opportunities? (concurrent session)
- Improving transport industry skills, image, and safety.
- The future for infrastructure investment in WA.
Lunch – Industry Awards:
- Future Leaders Awards
- Regional WA: Barriers and opportunities for investment in freight and logistics infrastructure (concurrent session).
- Industry standards and sustainability (concurrent session).
- 2019/2020 freight and logistics outlook across key WA industries.
Early Bird Tickets: $309.43 (inc GST) early bird tickets close Friday 4th October 2019.
Corporate tables of 10 from $2,895.30 (inc GST)