BGCCI Member Benefits
- Build your network and receive complementary attendance to the members only Business After Hours; Bunbury’s premier monthly networking event
- Member only events; an opportunity to connect with Key decision makers and business people with a diverse range of business knowledge and experience
- Free Business profile in our Business Focus newsletter.
Have Your Say
Specialist volunteer committees and working groups tackle important issues; ‘become involved and have your say’.
- Regular information services like our Monthly business focus newsletters, Business Snippets and CEO reports keep you informed with the latest news.
Representation and Advocacy at Local, Regional, State and Federal levels
When a significant issue arises, the lobbying power of the Bunbury Geographe Chamber provides a strong, united voice to local, state, and federal government. The Chamber offers you representation if an issue impacts your business. Without your support there is no effective business voice!
- Regional Chambers of Commerce & Industries (RCCI) is the peak organisation representing the regional, rural and remote business interests of the nine regions in Western Australia
Membership Services Agreement
As part of your BGCCI membership, any current or new financial member whose business has 0-30 employees with their head offices in the Bunbury / South West region have access to key CCIWA services* and subject to CCIWA board approval, to grant CCIWA ordinary membership to the BCCI member with no additional fee.
For fully paid BGCCI members with more than 30 employees to discount the relevant CCIWA fee by 50%
*Key CCIWA Services means:
- Unlimited Access to the Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Occupational Health and Safety Telephone advice
- CCIWA member rates for training and events services
- CCIWA member rates for consulting services
- Weekly Business Bytes electronic newsletter.
CCI Employee Relations Flyer Click Here
Business to Business marketing
- opportunity to advertise to members via our data base, monthly business newsletter and flyer inserts. (fees apply)
Learning from (and about) others
Who knows it all? No one! But the breadth and depth of business experience in the Chamber is unmatched in the region. If you are facing a challenge in business, chances are we can put you in touch with someone who has found solutions.
Support by referral
Simplify a whole range of your business tasks and can cut red tape, such as workplace agreements, discrimination and equal opportunity legislation, unfair dismissal legislation, superannuation requirements, occupational health and safety requirements.
A great opportunity to conduct training and information sessions in our excellent conference facilities located at our premises in the heart of Bunbury; 15 Stirling St, Bunbury. For all inquiries and bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 9791 2292
Opportunity to attended Training and Information sessions for new and existing businesses.
International travel and trade assistance
Access to international business connections Including letters of introduction and Certificates of Origin. Online certification; eCertify & Oz Docs. The Chamber also undertakes and arranges business opportunities overseas.
Membership of South Western Club
Situated in central Stirling Street, the club offers members a relaxed atmosphere to meet and socialize with business associates and friends.
‘Great place to network after a training sessions’
We are online and provide members with a Free listing. Internet marketing is rapidly growing and as a member you have the opportunity to be part of our web based member promotions.