- Build your network and receive complimentary attendance to the members only Business After Hours; Bunbury’s premier monthly networking event
- Member only events; an opportunity to connect with Key decision makers and business people with a diverse range of business knowledge and experience
- Business profile in our Business Focus newsletter.
Have Your Say
Specialist volunteer committees and working groups tackle important issues; ‘become involved and have your say’.
- Regular information services like our Monthly business focus newsletters and CEO reports keep you informed with the latest business news
Representation and Advocacy at Local, Regional, State and Federal levels
When a significant issue arises, the lobbying power of the Bunbury Geographe Chamber provides a strong, united voice to local, state, and federal government. The Chamber offers you security and “insurance” if an issue impacts your business. Without your support, there is no effective business voice!
- Regional Chambers of Commerce & Industries (RCCI) is the peak organization representing the regional, rural and remote business interests of the nine regions in Western Australia
Membership Services Agreement
As part of your BGCCI membership, any current or new financial member whose business has 0-30 employees with their head offices in the Bunbury / South West region have access to key CCIWA services* and subject to CCIWA board approval, to grant CCIWA ordinary membership to the BGCCI member with no additional fee. For fully paid BGCCI members with more than 30 employees to discount the relevant CCIWA fee by 50%
*Key CCIWA Services means:
- Unlimited Access to the Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Occupational Health and Safety Telephone advice
- CCIWA member rates for training and events services
- CCIWA member rates for consulting services
- Weekly Business Bytes electronic newsletter.
RAC Member Benefits Program
- Access to the RAC membership base of 900,000 over Western Australia.
- RAC will provide the partnership with marketing and direct it to 900,000 plus members in a variety of ways.
- RAC will provide its logo for use in accepted Member Benefits Partners marketing channels as approved by RAC.
- RAC will provide POS material for the Partner to display in their store. Any requests to include the RAC logo must be presented to RAC for approval before proceeding.
- RAC will provide a link on its member benefits page at rac.com.au/bgcci directing to BGCCI’s website where the full terms and conditions of the Partners offers will be available.
- RAC will include the approved Partners offer and locations on its smartphone app and in other RAC member communications i.e. Electronic Direct Mail, Print and other channels from time to time.
- To be part of this exciting program or if you require any further information please contact the Chamber on + 61 8 9791 2292, email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Here to download an overview or to complete the expression of interest form Click Here.
* Participation in this program will be at the final discretion of the RAC. The BGCCI will always act on our members best interests and advocate to provide our members the opportunity to take part.
The Western Australian Club
Membership to The Western Australian Club located at Level 11, 12 St George’s Terrace Perth. Letter of introduction required. For more information contact email@example.com
Business to Business marketing
Opportunity to advertise to members via our electronic database or monthly business newsletter. (Fees apply)
Learning from (and about) others
Who knows it all? No one! But the breadth and depth of business experience in the Chamber is unmatched in the region. If you are facing a challenge in business, chances are we can put you in touch with someone who has found solutions.
Support by referral
Simplify a whole range of your business tasks and can cut red tape, such as workplace agreements, discrimination and equal opportunity legislation, unfair dismissal legislation, superannuation requirements, occupational health and safety requirements.
A great opportunity to conduct training and information sessions in our excellent conference facilities located at our premises in the heart of Bunbury; 15 Stirling St, Bunbury. For all inquiries and bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 9791 2292. For more detailed information about the Chamber facilities Click Here
Access to our modern video conferencing facilities at special member rates. Contact email@example.com for further information
Opportunity to attended Training and Information sessions for new and existing businesses.
International travel and trade assistance
Access to international business connections including letters of introduction and Certificates of Origin. Online certification; eCertify & Oz Docs. The Chamber also undertakes and arranges business opportunities overseas.
Membership of South Western Club
Situated in central Stirling Street, the club offers members a relaxed atmosphere to meet and socialize with business associates and friends.
‘Great place to network after a training sessions’
We are online and provide members with a Free listing. Internet marketing is rapidly growing and as a member, you have the opportunity to be part of our web-based member promotions.
My South West
Is the South West’s premier online business directory featuring many online advertising services. BGCCI new members will receive the first twelve months subscription for the price of 6 months for any priced subscription level of their choosing. https://www.mysouthwest.com.au